Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By subzero
today tested the new motor with stock cis jetronic
duty cycle at idle is stuck at 10%
acceleration enrichment is most ok
im await
trigger wheel
hall sensor
speeduino
and wideband o2 to come
By subzero
6V -> 3,80 ms
7V -> 2,95 ms
8V -> 2,33 ms
9V -> 1,93 ms
10V -> 1,62 ms
11V -> 1,39 ms
12V -> 1,20 ms
13V -> 1,05 ms
14V -> 0,92 ms
15V -> 0,82 ms
this one is voltage vs ms i tune d from 7 volts to 14 volts i think is ok

next step i ordered a 36-1 trigger wheel with hall sensor from 190-rev.net benz masters shop
wow when the cyl 1 is at TDP where the hall sensor need to be 10 grades from tdc?
By PSIG
subzero wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:54 pm 6V -> 3,80 ms
. . .
15V -> 0,82 ms
this one is voltage vs ms i tune d from 7 volts to 14 volts i think is ok
It might be, but please include the injector part number and manufacturer for those numbers. Every injector size and type has a different set of latency (dead time) corrections for voltage. ;) Most also include the fuel pressure they were tested at, which will change the corrections.
subzero wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:54 pm... when the cyl 1 is at TDP where the hall sensor need to be 10 grades from tdc?
It can be anywhere, and is adjusted with your Trigger Angle setting. :)

David
By subzero
all parts recieved ,teensy programmed used three point thermal generator to use stock mb iat and clt sensors tested and works ok.next week im going to machine shop to adapt trigger wheel on my crank pulley an to machine an adapter for bmw
hall sensor,sended the injectors for ultrasonic cleaning and flow measure .i dont have anymore photos my galaxy s7 is dead
and iam awaiting for a replacement.another question ii good to install wbo sensor on stock position in place of old narrowband sensor or is beller to go away and install it before the catalyst near the gearbox i think stock measures only cyl1 and 4

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?