Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By evo_lucian
3 months now since an update. Nothing really new with the speeduino Honda. The car has been running without issue on 8 psi (152 kpa). I am uncertain about the future of the car. I have been contemplating selling it since I picked up a 1996 Nissan Pulsar for daily driving. I may pick up a Honda Integra if I sell the Civic as I wanna make a true PNP OBD1 Honda speeduino ECU.
By evo_lucian
Wow its been a while since I updated this thread. 3 plus years and the car is still going strong. I switched to a NO2C , 550cc injectors and also switched back to the distributor set up and I have just been driving and racing the car every chance I get. I will be making a few more vids in the coming days and will be sure to link them here.
By evo_lucian
Man it seems like forever since I updated this thread (I said that a couple times before) I have pretty much just been driving the car around and ironing out bugs and testing out lil things here and there. The car is now on 13 psi, still on the TD04 turbo, NO2C, 550 cc injectors, still tuned by me and is a heap of fun to drive. I post videos weekly on my Youtube Channel so if you intrerested in updates you can follow there at https://www.youtube.com/dcwerx
By evo_lucian
Man it's been a while since I updated this thread

The has a new motor after the last one started showing its age.

The car is now running on wasted spark

I am now on a NO2C and may switch to a ua4c

The turbo set up is temporarily off the car now and it my get some Individual throttle bodies in it's place but I'm still unsure. I will make a new thread soon as this one is too long as is
By turboimport95
Didnt you pickup a pulsar are you gonna do a write up on that with speedy or keep it stock, have you thought about a b series maybe b20 probably cheapest like crv engine, or maybe something else. :D we like your videos and build ups.
By evo_lucian
turboimport95 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:27 pm Didnt you pickup a pulsar are you gonna do a write up on that with speedy or keep it stock, have you thought about a b series maybe b20 probably cheapest like crv engine, or maybe something else. :D we like your videos and build ups.
I did pick up a Nissan pulsar a while back, it's my daily driver for now. I plan on installing a speeduino in parallel with the stock ECU soon.

The thought of a b20 has crossed my mind but the d series are cheap. Thanks for the support

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?