Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By RicardoACF
Hi folks,

First of all congratulations for all you guys results so far... It`s pretty amazing the quantity of succesful projects i`ve seen around here.

I`m trying to get as many knowledge as possible before starting a project and there`s a key point that i would like to know.

My project basically it`s controlling aditional controllers on an already FI car. I should depend on map voltage and RPM, they don`t need to be sequential, they are Hi-Z ones...

The map signal it`s 0-5v sensor, no big news on that...

The RPM signal is where my doubt lies... I have a 0-12v tacho signal pretty straight forward... It works just as a distributor one, and so far have worked in some different controllers that i`ve used before... But so far i have no seen any speeduino being used for fuel injection only. It`s possible to have it working with this combination?

Thank you for your attention so far.
By RichCreations
Speeding can do fuel only, as for your 12V tach signal, you can use an optoisolator (if you search the forum, there a a post about one I made) to convert it to the 5v signal required.
By RicardoACF
Thank you RichCreations,

I`ve prompt readen all the content with your posts on it. Seems pretty simple mechanism.

As i haven`t worked with the speeduino setup before, i wasnt sure about the actual software limitations to readind a non CPK/CMP signal to make the RPM calculation...

As i want a final product i`m reviewing most of the standalone projects and i will try to derivate from them into a simpler board to have just the injection control.

I still pretty crude in terms of knowledge, but also pretty happy with all the finding so far in this forum. Hope to be able to contribute ASAP.
By edc_atl
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will find everything a learning experience as I have.

We have the PCB for the Speeduino ECU unit and other peripheral driver boards that can handle your application. We can also help you create a PCB for you specifically, to your application. Take a look at the specifications for the version 0.3.2, you will find it has most of what you need onboard.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?