Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By michael258
i have an arduino due and have some trouble uploading the firmware to it using the speedyloader, it keeps giving me that avrdude: stk500v2 time out message, could it be that the speedyloader only works for the mega 2560 or am i missing something? since I've seen previous videos using the due instead of the mega, I'm new to the arduino and coding world so definitely in need of help, thanks in advance! (sorry if my english is bad, its not my first language) :D
By ric355
michael258 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm i have an arduino due and have some trouble uploading the firmware to it using the speedyloader, it keeps giving me that avrdude: stk500v2 time out message, could it be that the speedyloader only works for the mega 2560 or am i missing something? since I've seen previous videos using the due instead of the mega, I'm new to the arduino and coding world so definitely in need of help, thanks in advance! (sorry if my english is bad, its not my first language) :D
The Due is not supported by speeduino.
i saw a video from the speeduino channel about building the board and josh uses a due and i just happen to have a due lying around from my previous projects and i thought i might give it another lease of life

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?