Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By LAV1000
Do you have a Jimstim or an other way to reproduce your 12-1 wheel ?
I f so get an Arduino , real one or clone is up to you.
And get a logic analyser like this type:
https://www.banggood.com/nl/USB-Logic-A ... rehouse=CN

Now connect 12-1 wheel or jimstim (wheel only), connect analyser, load speeduino firmware and start playing :D
I know your not that much into electronics but give it a try you might like it.
By LPG2CV
So .... Mega, uno. Ardustim, logic analyser. Tunerstudio. Some leads to connect them.
If I recall, there was a chap had a 3 cylinder car engine on here. He had issues, but I think it was the firing order in the end. May be worth a search and read. :) It should handle 3 cylinder, and I can only think that would have to be sequential, unless it can do some clever doubling of squirting.
By K75Turbo
Yes, it’s true that my comfort zone is significantly established in fabrication and implementation of clever contrivances but less than stellar when it comes to pcb assembly and electronics - I manage but the old adage “Hard to break old dog habits” applies.
I have and use a Jim Stim but prefer to run actual tone wheels and sensors real time when proving a concept. I use a drill press and to solve the sequential ignition / dual wheel challenge I simply double the number of.crank teeth and then hard mount the single tooth to a reduced diameter position on same wheel - then take into account that drill press rpm needs to be halved to match sync readings.
So, getting some kit and then setting up a test lab may be on the slate come end of riding season here.
By cheoman
I am working on a three cylinder with 120 degree gap, for now I am testing it in semi-sequential and wasted spark, and it works perfect, my problems were the type of wheel and how the injectors should be wired since there is not much info in the wiki on three cylinders, I use a 36-1 wheel with a hall sensor, and the wiring of injectors and coils is directly connected 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, it seems that internally it directs the ignition 1-3- 2, there is another colleague in the forum who has it sequentially and resolved the ignition issue with Josh, it is with what I can contribute so far after I finish testing well in semi-sequential I will go to sequential.
By K75Turbo
Thanks for your post Cheoman. I haven't been on this site for a while, haven't actually been working on that bike lately as there were other things in front of it.
I believe I'll press ahead with some purchases to suss this out - it appears the best option there might be direct purchase the Speeduino store here and ship to Canada.
At this point I know the MicroSquirt will not support sequential fuel injection - perhaps batch would work but I encountered some weird issues using that on the boxer twin airhead engine (BMW also).
Cheers and Seasons greetings to all.

Hello guys! I have a 12-1 configuration with a vr […]

Ha! I see you answered your own questions 8-), an[…]

If the TCM requires no reference from the ECM, t[…]

blitzbox

Reviewing the generic connection schematic of the[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?