Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By marcocaragua2
I need to solve a doubt. I have 2 models of sensor hall and testing them with the oscilloscope when I pass a metal part on it sometimes the output is 0 volts locked, even without having the metal part on it. This is normal? I am using a 10k resistor on the positive connected output pin.
By Whikel
marcocaragua2 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:41 pm I need to solve a doubt. I have 2 models of sensor hall and testing them with the oscilloscope when I pass a metal part on it sometimes the output is 0 volts locked, even without having the metal part on it. This is normal? I am using a 10k resistor on the positive connected output pin.
I've read about "toggle" type hall sensors but i think they're not used on vehicles. IMO, you have a faulty sensor. Do you buy it new or is used?
By jrbe
If it is a latching hall sensor try testing it with the north and south piles of a magnet. If it is a latching hall sensor you should see high from one pole then low from the other (as long as the pull up /down resistor and voltages are correct.) It will stay high or low taking the magnet away. They need to see the other pole to switch.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?