Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
Hi Guy's,
Great day today, Just got delivery of my first Speeduino. It's the Sea Fox Assembled unit From DIY EFI.co.uk with the latest firmware and a VR conditioner already installed.
Got to say it's a great unit. Well packaged and it's a really low physical profile to. I love it...
The plan is to eventually hook this thing up to a Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor.

I suspect this might be the bit where the steep learning curve begins.
Being as I'm very new to this guy's I want to start off rite. So how's best to proceed from here...

As the firmware is already loaded, do I just go rite ahead and plug it in to the usb and start TS with a new project?
The other thing is, and please forgive me for this...
I can't seem to locate a connections diagram for the two main plugs on the unit or how there numbered.
Also I ordered the 211 style 4 channel ignition driver but I can't locate a connections diagram for that either.
Could any of you guy's please help me out here and point me in the rite direction for these bits.

All the very best, and many thanks,
O.T.
By LPG2CV
Welcome :)

Though it may sound a cop out. I would suggest you read the Wiki a few times and understand how the different sensors connect and their influence on the system. The search facility is a good resource for information, as is asking. :)
Good luck.
Edit
A key thing, is your trigger pattern to enable speedy to sync with your engine.
By PSIG
Yes, just connect USB and fire-up TS following the Wiki guide. Be sure to begin your first tune setup using the base tune file (msq), as creating one from scratch has a high probability of pooching a setting, possibly corrupting the tune. No big deal playing with stuff, and be sure to save your last configuration when tuning so you always have a go-back. TS can also be set to save precious changes automatically, but beware you will get a lot of tune file versions in your folder. ;) Oh, and just click Accept when setting Communication Settings, not Test Port or Detect, as most systems will hang or have poor results.

David

Bosch "211" hookup and setting:
Bosch-211-Quad-Ignitor.jpg
Bosch-211-Quad-Ignitor.jpg (137.33 KiB) Viewed 6318 times
Wow guy's, so very helpful of you all. Many, many thanks for the advise..... I need it.

I've connected it up to TS but unfortunately it just comes up as "no controller found".
I downloaded speedy loader but unfortunately speedy loader says "no port found"

Where should I go next guy's
Thankyou all again very much for your advise with this.

All the best,
O.T.
Hi LPG2CV, and thanks for coming back to me.
It's the one that came with the ecu from DIY EFI.

If I plug it in connected to the ecu, I get "no driver found" and if I go to Device Manager, it shows under "unknown devices" simply as unknown device but I can't do a driver update as it cant find one.

Many thanks again,
O.T.
Hi theonewithin, and thankyou.
Yes, Windows 7 here at this end. Interestingly though it runs TS into MS without issue. Perhaps Speeduino doesn't like it though.
The unit is the UA4C (sea fox) assembled unit from DIY EFI .co.uk
https://diy-efi.co.uk/product/speeduino_ua4c_ecu
It came with a short USB cable included with it.

I read the Wiki and the manual every night and it's excellent but I just can't seem to get in front at the moment.
Many thanks again for all your help guy's, I think I'd be hopelessly lost without it.

All the very best,
O.T.
I don't know what Arduino they supply. I assume a proper one.

MS is not Speedy. Can't compare the 2.

Download and install the Arduino IDE. That should get the driver's installed you need

Oh and upgrade to Windows 10. It's not got much life left in it and there is no reason not too. Plus the upgrade is still free

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?