Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By criscecconello
Hi guys,

I uploaded the last firmware release, speeduino 202101, and I tried to use the secondary serial in Teensy 4.1.
Sem título.png
Sem título.png (15.65 KiB) Viewed 646 times
I am using HC-06 bluetooth module and when I use the simple Serial Bluetooth Connection with my cellphone I send the letter "S" and I receive the information "Speeduino 2019.08-ser".

When I tried to use the RealDash - Speeduino - Bluetooth - Serial3 - lasted ini file,speeduino 202101, the Realdash connected, stay connected a while (5 seconds), disconnected and repeated the same process, connected, stay connected 5 seconds, disconnected and the information not show in Realdash.

I don´t know if I need a specific ini file to work with Serial 2 on Teensy 4.1 or a configuration in Realdash.

I tried to find the speeduino.ini with this 2019.08 date, but I didn´t find it.

If you can help me I appreciate it.

Thanks

Cristian
By PSIG
202101 is not released code. It is Beta development code, not ready for general use, and may contain bugs. Unless for a specific purpose, Beta code should not be used. Your 201908-ser is also not stable release code. You can find all stable code released here:
https://github.com/noisymime/speeduino/releases

I would suggest you update your Speeduino, and the ini in RealDash, with the latest stable (which today is 202012). Load the base tune and re-test, reporting success or continuing failure, with specific symptoms. Good luck!
By criscecconello
Thanks for the release, the information is new for me.

Yesterday I had lucky in connected, feedback for other users that maybe has the same issue.

In Arduino IDE, I compiled the code with the option Dual Serial Port in: Tools, USB Type: Dual Serial.

In Realdash I configured this way: New connection, Speeduino, Bluetooth, Serial3, added the last ini in a release.

Sometimes I got synchronization error, but most of the time I had success, and Real Dash and Tuserstudio work together.

Thanks for help me.

Simple diagram for 2ch Bosch 200 ignitor

CLT sensor wrong reading

Once again as above. You need to find and fix you[…]

Kawasaki Concours 2.0

Going bonkers trying to wire up a Bosch LSU4.9 to […]

3 cylinder 2 stroke controller

Quick update. New 0.5 ohm coils and the Bosch 211[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?