Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By andystev
[Edit: Now in a more appropriate forum...]
Hi All,

I'm leaning towards blaming ardu-stim, but I'm not convinced yet...

I've got Speedy loaded on a Teensy, I've got TunerStudio connected okay and I've got ardustim running on an Uno with a default 36-1 trigger 'cos I can get druid to talk to it from Linux. 10K Pot connected and the code un-commented to use it. And it does work, but only up to just shy of 1000rpm. As in the pot sweeps from 0 - 1000 rpm.

I spent most of yesterday hunting for a clue, but no joy. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Andy
By lsdlsd88
can you scope the signal to check for the actual length between pulses?

you can set the RPM via serial monitor you dont need the gui. at least you know for sure what value you are setting.
By andystev
Got it! Thank you. Your suggestion to try with a fixed RPM pointed me in the right direction. You've also sent me down a path that has me buying a scope sometime soon... :)
By andystev
lsdlsd88 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:07 am well what was the problem then :D
Umm, well... The wheel parameter wasn't changing, and I couldn't figure out why... Until I realised I was loading the sketch to the wrong Uno! Hazard of having too many things on the go at once. So, the honest answer is, "User Error!" :)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?