For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By Dagaz_Psi
Hey Guys Im new here and I wanted to learn a little bit more about how the speeduino PCBs work and electronics in general. I also wanted a plug and play solution for my iceracing cars.
I found Pazzis work on Easyeda and got inspierd to try it out, its my first time desining a pcb.
I copied most of the schematics of him. I hope its cool with him?
So I made this https://easyeda.com/Dagaz_Psi
Its a Main board and a conditioning board.
Does any one know here i can find brass or plastic fittings to get the hose out of the box?
I have a couple of boards that Im testing out. My phone just broke so I will post some pics later.
By PSIG
Dagaz_Psi wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:51 pm Does any one know here i can find brass or plastic fittings to get the hose out of the box?
There are a few solutions to this, with one being a slightly smaller hole than the outside diameter of the hose, for a snug pass-through fit, to a threaded bulkhead fitting. Depending on the search terms allowed by your favorite online site, something like (3mm,4mm,3/32,1/8) (barb,barbed) bulkhead fitting may work to get some good results.

Alternatively, some Speeduino dealers carry MAP line kits with that fitting, silicone joiner hose, small semi-rigid MAP line to lay into your wiring harness and hose clips, such as this one from WTMtronics.

David
By Dagaz_Psi
Thank you David, Bulkhead fitting was the word I was looking for. Looked thrue about 10 Swedish tuning sites and found nothing.
Here are some iderations of the project.

Made some location errors on the first pcb. But I did correct them before I posted it here.
By Dagaz_Psi
The only thing the EZK box does is conditioning the VR signal and pass back the signal to the coil igniter.
The fuelbox is doing all the grunt.
By Hasse.69
Very good effort to do a plug and play for LH2.4 :D
Big thumbs up.
By Chipboy
Search on Amazon for cable glands, they are stainless and water tight, will come in sizes to suite your MAP tube/hosed, which should be reasonably rigid?
By Dagaz_Psi
Thanks but thats not was i were realy looking for. On the big ecu connector there's already a premade indentation for a bulkhead fitting. If tou look at the right corner on the connector in the first picture you can see the hole.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?