For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By madhunm
NickZ wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm I think its kinda dead project. I haven't ever been able to test it and i think the design would need to change as i have learnt a lot since i made it.
It would just as easier to make a harness adapter and use one of my PRO STM ecu's as it also has a "Going High" output to drive the Vtec solenoid.
@Nick,

Would you be willing to sell any leftover boards from your testing? I am working on a D13 now and would love to have a 'PnP' ECU.

Thanks in advance!
By NickZ
Hi
Unfortunately I never had a chance to fully test it and got busy doing universal ecu's, the leftover boards ended up going to trash.
One is floating around puerto rico, but never had any feed back.
By madhunm
NickZ wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:11 pm Hi
Unfortunately I never had a chance to fully test it and got busy doing universal ecu's, the leftover boards ended up going to trash.
Care to share the design files? I can have one made and test it?

I am currently working on a Hinda D15 Vtec thats OBD1; your ECU design is as compact as I would like for it to be.

I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!
By NickZ
i don't have those anymore either, I recently had a computer fail and lost ALL my designs so now im just working with my gerber files the manufacturer has, but this one it too old for them to have.
By sheckta
madhunm wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:32 am
NickZ wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:11 pm Hi
Care to share the design files? I can have one made and test it?

I am currently working on a Hinda D15 Vtec thats OBD1; your ECU design is as compact as I would like for it to be.

I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!
same as you here! got a d15b vtec a few weeks ago and i already have a 0.4.3c board from a previous project but i don't like it :/

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?