For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By janithdg
MatijaCHA wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:08 pm yeah i noticed at number 39 the MPX4250AP... The problem is the auto BOM pull from the LCSC website it renumbers all and dont pronounce what is missing what they dont have. It only shows 33 items from 47 i will have to analyse what is missing and then buy it separate form other dealers... any other links mybe where to paste the BOM and buy..? :D or i will do it the long way...
check at arrow (dot) com, i find they have a much extensive list of parts and really good shipping
By Vauhtivaunu
Easy way to remove 55-pin (or 88-pin) connector from Motronic PCB is hot air blower. Just heat evenly whole underside of pcb and (with welders glove) give some torque same time. You can see when solder start to melt. Just don´t blow directly to connector.

PCB is wasted anyway so why bother to save it? There was nice Youtube tutorial but I can´t find it anymore.
By pazi88
Vauhtivaunu wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:41 pm Easy way to remove 55-pin (or 88-pin) connector from Motronic PCB is hot air blower. Just heat evenly whole underside of pcb and (with welders glove) give some torque same time. You can see when solder start to melt. Just don´t blow directly to connector.

PCB is wasted anyway so why bother to save it? There was nice Youtube tutorial but I can´t find it anymore.
Yeah that's the technique I also use :D easy and fast. Less than minute and connector is off. I will show the technique in my up coming m52 speeduino video, which should be out soon. But if the connector gets destroyed for some reason, it's nice to have source for new ones.
By LAV1000
Vauhtivaunu wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:41 pm Easy way to remove 55-pin (or 88-pin) connector from Motronic PCB is hot air blower. Just heat evenly whole underside of pcb and (with welders glove) give some torque same time. You can see when solder start to melt. Just don´t blow directly to connector.

And if you want to save some parts on the PCB cover it whit thin foil.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?