Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
fram wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:05 pm
But to be honnest, from my side at the moment, i will not spend more time and efforts into controler without CAN bus options.
Hello,
what kind of can bus com do you need?
Speeduino doesn't really have any can bus stuff right now.
Last week i got can passthrough working with my add on boards.
So TS talkes to one add on board via serial an the other are accessed via can passthrough. Really cool, but i need to improve a few things...

How far is the speeduino passthrough implementation?
chaoschris wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:39 am
Hi Gents, hope you all keeping safe in these trying times.

BL49SP - does this board/design have an ini available to communicate with Tuner Studio?

I have a few shields for the uno soldered up - based on the nano lambda design...looks like mostly pin definitions would have to change in order to use the current BL49SP firmware. Can I just copy the definitions from the LambdaCtrl.h from nanolambda into the BL49SP LambdaCtrl.h reflash?

from Nano

#define CJ125_NSS_PIN 10 /* Pin used for chip select in SPI communication. */
#define LED_STATUS_POWER 8 /* Pin used for power the status LED, indicating we have power. */
#define LED_STATUS_HEATER 5 /* Pin used for the heater status LED, indicating heater activity. */
#define HEATER_OUTPUT_PIN 9 /* Pin used for the PWM output to the heater circuit. */
#define USUP_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN 2 /* Analog input for power supply.*/
#define UVREF_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN 3 /* Analog input for reference voltage supply.*/
#define UR_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN 0 /* Analog input for temperature.*/
#define UA_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN 1 /* Analog input for lambda.*/
#define LAMBDA_PWM_OUTPUT_PIN 6 /* Analog output linear Lambda voltage */
#define EN_INPUT_PIN 4 /* Enable pin, low when engine running */
#define SP1_INPUT_PIN 2 /* Spare input 1 */
#define SP2_INPUT_PIN 3 /* Spare input 2 */

Thanks
Plazomat
Hi plazomat,
>>BL49SP - does this board/design have an ini available to communicate with Tuner Studio?
BL49SP and the nanolambda were primarily invented as a universal and external stand-alone controller with 0-5V output or as a small plug-in (without the 5V power supply) for your own ecu design (BL49SP only).
The BL49SP has a onboard rx/tx which can be programmed for communication. At this stage of development there is only basic serial status output. But if someone wants to implement serial communication to tunerstudio or speeduino firmware, all the firmware sources are in the GitHub.

>>Can I just copy the definitions from the LambdaCtrl.h from nanolambda into the BL49SP LambdaCtrl.h reflash?
The pin definitions you have posted were from the nanolambda design. In the BL49SP these definitions changed a bit for better routing on the pcb. The software is quite the same, only minor changes have been made.

Best regards,
Chris
Ignition only system. No TPS

I don't know if it is really necessary. But TPS in[…]

Trigger sensor selection is very much based on wha[…]

I currently have a snapped bolt in my crank senso[…]

M43 turbo

https://ibb.co/dDQW06c blue mark is the last to[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?