For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
Short feedback on BL 49 progress...

The controller is running very well, we have made a few installs now.
Also from firmware side plenty of stuff was added:
  • Start controller when rpm received over can bus
  • Limp mode lambda value configurable
  • Auto restart after a fault, try several times to restart before limp mode
  • Added controller and cycle status indicators
  • Wideband and narrowband curve fully configurable
  • Option to start directly after power on
  • Start delay configurable
  • Can bus broadcast for some ecu's
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (293.65 KiB) Viewed 8403 times
photo(1).jpg
photo(1).jpg (305.16 KiB) Viewed 8403 times
Best regards
Thanks for the update Alpha. Glad to hear you are continuing to work on and are having success with this project.

Will a binary or source code be released for this project?

I am not clear if this project is intended to be open source or you will be selling ready made controllers in the future.

Thanks
Plaz
Hello,

i'm selling ready to go controllers already.
Everyone can have the hex and ini file.

Source for BL49 is closed, Nano Lambda source is online at github...

The last post was more or less a update, not all features can be used with speeduino.
(Missing can bus, missing passthrough)
But it's a good stand alone lambda controller also.

If someone is add the hardware from BL49 to speeduino i can add the code to the speeduino firmare.
For hardware changes on original speeduino i have no time at the moment and also i won't work with frizing...

Best regards
@Alfagta - so I understand that the open-source version is robust and fully functional, and ready to work with Speeduino (or any analog signal ECM)?

The excitement of a thread for open-source WBO2 has turned to possibly frustrating updates of a forked closed-source controller and no updates on Nano Lambda for users here. The Git info is not average-user-friendly. Perhaps to limit user frustration, the open-source project info could be packaged into a non-geek noob-friendly zip-file with Gerbers, BOM, loadable code, images, simple instructions, etc, and posted here in the thread named for it so a typical Speeduino user could source parts and board, then assemble and program a good working unit? Build, load, and go.

It would be nice to end this long thread and anticipation with something users could simply … use. That would also free you to legitimately mention (advertise) your improved commercial product in other threads where appropriate. Thoughts?
:?:
David

It's actually a pretty rudimentary unit from what […]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?