For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
Hey guys!
I'm working on some ETC (electronic throttle control) using some code I found on the forums, but I applied my own touches to it :)
Here's the code if anyone wants to help! It's working pretty well as is, but I made the code to use operating states, and I've implemented a transient, steady state, start and idle states.
I'm hoping to come up with something to start using the redundant TPS and APP sensors to implement safety strategies, but that's on the to-do list.
Here's a video of it working
https://www.facebook.com/AlphaXPerforma ... 905435077/

by the way, the pedal is calibrated to the pedal I'm using. I'm gonna add a button with an interrupt to begin TPS and APP calibration. And I'm using a Cytron MD10C R3
By PSIG
This is great! :mrgreen: Although I cannot get the Facebook video to play. :( Can you upload the file here? And the code you have so far? Are you using Sign-Magnitude mode or Locked Anti-phase mode on the MD10C? I'm hoping it's SM, as I am hoping to use a dual BTN7960 43A module I have for a variety of throttle bodies.

David
PSIG wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:01 am This is great! :mrgreen: Although I cannot get the Facebook video to play. :( Can you upload the file here? And the code you have so far? Are you using Sign-Magnitude mode or Locked Anti-phase mode on the MD10C? I'm hoping it's SM, as I am hoping to use a dual BTN7960 43A module I have for a variety of throttle bodies.

David
I am using SIgn-Magnitude :P
I swore I uploaded it in the original post, but I didn't, so here it is hehehe
Attachments
(9.01 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
I've improved the code a bit more, I'll be uploading it later. The tests I was running I was using Arduino-spec wires that could barely move current (and started melting). I upgraded to automtive-spec wires and the throttle control improved a TON, so I had to re-do the correction factors (this again, is all being done with a Hyundai Genesis ETC and accel pedal).

But I improved the transient behavior, making it remove a lot of current when the TPS is 15% from rest during transient events (so it brakes before hitting the bore of the throttle and doesn't start cutting into it), and added/corrected a few other things.
PSIG wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm Cool. 8-) No throttle-stop on that TB to prevent jamming?
Well, it has a slight stop, but the motor can drive it over that point, and yeah it goes back to resting even if you max current in the closing direction.

I still need to play with the PID factors, but here's the newest code!
Attachments
(2.37 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?