For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
New to speedy but on bench test it seems to be working (using ardu-stim on 2nd mega at present to simulate crank & cam signals).
One puzzling issue is I have not been able to change Temp units from Far to Celsius. In TS if I change temp units via Project:Properties the gauges units (default layout) correctly change but as soon as I connect speedy to TS it messages "reading controller settings" and gauges revert to Fahrenheit.

TS 3.1.02 (reg)
Speedy firmware 202002
0.3.7 board

I may well be doing something wrong but cannot see it.
As I understand configuration process the speeduino.ini file is used by TS to define the interface to speedy firmware. Speedyloader downloads the ini file (and speedy basetune) files to users download folder and I have referenced these in creating TS project (actually TS seems to correctly detect speedy 2020 without having to use the specfic browse for speeduino.ini file). The basetune just defines sane values as a starting point for config.
When changing settings in TS many times the power reset reminder message appears - but not when editing Temp units.
I can see the speedy and TS ini and tune files are just text xml files but reluctant to start editing without more knowledge.

John
Problem solved.
I started over - deleted all TS projects, put all the Speeduino stuff in single folder (read somewhere that helps avoid problems), reloaded 202002 firmware & speeduino.ini. Setup new test project and temp unit change now working - previously gauge was stuck at 419 (this is with no temp sensor or pot input signal). Now changes to 219 when Celsius units selected.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?