For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By whizzo944
Hello All,
It seems logical to me to move this project to use an Arduino Due, are there any plans to do this?
TIA,
Dave.
By dazq
whizzo944 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 am Hello All,
It seems logical to me to move this project to use an Arduino Due, are there any plans to do this?
TIA,
Dave.
There are no official plans to run speedy on the Arduino due.
If you search on here you will see it has been mentioned many times.
Main issues iirc are lack of eeprom on board and insufficient/inadequate timers.
By dazq
fram wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm Hi speeduino fellows

I'm thinking too of a newer and bigger uC for a next gen. of speeduino board.
The idea would be to go for something "big" with a lot of integrated functions and I/Os, like a STM32F469.
8-)
A lot of work has been done on using a stm32f407 by Vitor and myself , the basics are there but needs more work on the TS and eeprom storage still.
I prefer to have multiple bus connected ECU rather than one that does everything (unless an engine related function,eg NOT traction control , gearbox,diffs. Etc
By Djwind
How about using the stm32f767zi nucleo? 114 io pins, way more then enough memory 512kb, and 2m ram, tons of 32bit timers, and happens to run 216mhz. way more then efficient. any thoughts? :D
By dazq
As Josh said a while back until more hardware specific firmware changes occur you really wouldn't see much improvement over the mega!

The sensor checks are all timed etc so all a substantially faster MCU will do for now is twiddle it's thumbs :-)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?