Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By venderbroeck
Hi all,

I intend to develop some new functionality for the firmware, so I have been orienting myself a little in the code, and the TS integration. Most of the code is easy enough for me to follow along but I'm missing some (probably obvious) pieces of the puzzle which has to do with the placement of the maps in eeprom, and how these are referred to in TunerStudio.

As I understand it, in Storage.h the offsets and sizes of the maps in eeprom are defined. The names used for these (CONFIGx) are non descriptive, so they are preceeded by a list in comments which explains the eeprom layout. The list in comments seems to be outdated, is there an updated list available somewhere?

It looks to me like these maps are also referred to in the .ini file for tunerstudio using a list of page sizes as reference points off of which an offset is used for every table in the page. There seems to be a discrepancy there, as the settings page is placed at the end of the eeprom, while it is placed in page one in the .ini file (theoretically at the start of the eeprom).
I think this is handled by the write commands which seems to use identifiers for the maps to determine the correct placement internally. Is that correct?

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?