Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By miker
I've been looking to code this (not really sure why, i don't have a k series - figured i should try and give back and it may boost popularity i the uk kit car world). I've worked out the patterns for all 3 rover flywheels and then when checking my information before coding found this.

If you could confirm the status I can look to use your code as the basis for the other patterns - why reinvent the wheel when you can modify someone elses? ;)

If this comes to nothing i'll look to see if my historic coding is up to scratch to implement.

Cheers, Mike
By dazq
miker wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:28 am I've been looking to code this (not really sure why, i don't have a k series - figured i should try and give back and it may boost popularity i the uk kit car world). I've worked out the patterns for all 3 rover flywheels and then when checking my information before coding found this.

If you could confirm the status I can look to use your code as the basis for the other patterns - why reinvent the wheel when you can modify someone elses? ;)

If this comes to nothing i'll look to see if my historic coding is up to scratch to implement.

Cheers, Mike
Unfortunately ADVN_SYS never posted to updated code :-(
Yes as you say the k series rover is very popular still in UK with kit builders, I have one in one of mine too! I plan to use speedy to run mine but I am still logging can data from the mems so I can deal with the abs and autobox.
I will be connecting up my speedy in parallel with the mems so I can compare outputs before it takes over from the mems

Have a go , if you need any help I am sure we can sort something out.
By miker
So i've started to have a go at the coding. Just trying to get the trigger wheel working (not cam) and think i can get both the 1.9 and 2.0 MEMs patters working on the same code.

I'm doing it inbetween a million other things so it will take a week or two or ?????
By miker
I'm sure I posted a reply to this last night. I got my rover code working in a test environment a little while ago. However I got distracted with an idea for a different trigger. I'm back focussing on this. Does anyone want to try it on an engine?

Please don't assume it will work first time, it might, but I want you to assume you'll need to help me debug any glitches.
By frase29
Been out of the game for a while, but I'd be interested to see your code. Will probably only be getting it on a car sometime this summer, unless I get particularly bored and decide my ZR160 needs a speeduino
By ADVN_SYS
Sorry for big late i haven't time for update to the last firmware (study etc...)but i have a outdated code(201912) already tested and worked on my MG TF K SERIES MEMS3 if i can help you tell me it's based on Frase29 code and working without cam sensor.

The link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders ... sp=sharing

You need to look in :

decoders.h
decoders.ino
comms.ino
speeduino.ini
init.ino

Thanks you in advance.
By miker
Thank you. Will try and look over the weekend.

What cam sensor do you have? I'm aware rover fitted more than 1. My code works (currently) on the half moon sensor. If you have a different sensor get new details and I'll try to add support in.

My code is on GitHub under mike501. Ensure you pull the rover branch as I'm currently (slowly) working on a generic trigger pattern inspired by the Rover work.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?