Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By CD..
Definitely interesting, im watching the space and hope someone will start the work. Even if you used the speedy just as a W/M standalone it would still be cheaper and way better than any other system out there :)
By stum
I am planning to use water/meth on my engine. I am heading down the track of using the VVT output through a power FET to control the pump speed. I am still collecting bits for the build. May be an option??

Cheers
By stum
Yes I should be ready sometime in feb. better to use the correct way then cobble something together. Have you any thoughts on how you think this may be implemented. Cheers
By PSIG
DeeEmm wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:23 am No, bounty is still open (AFAIK) and I'm still interested in this
Weird. I had a bounty on it also, but it's gone along with my requests and comments for a ratiometric system. They are still here though.

@stum - I agree, VVT can still be used as a simple tabled on/off system with more control than a single pressure switch like most use. Still simple though. It came-up in the same thread here and other places. Needs some external safeties (fluid level, flow, pressure, whatever) however. Both methods need some fluid distribution considerations, such as I mention here. WI is cool! :lol:

David
By Dziku
noisymime wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 am This has actually (FINALLY) bubbled up near the top of my TODO list :D

I expect to be getting this usable sometime in Feb if you can hold out that long
And it would use vvt?
It would be great if not, because it would be great to use vvt, meth injection and ebc on the same time...
By DeeEmm
Yes and that's the main compatibility issue, is that there are common use cases for having both VVT and WI at the same time.
By Dziku
DeeEmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:08 am Yes and that's the main compatibility issue, is that there are common use cases for having both VVT and WI at the same time.
Yes it is issue, because people tend to start using modern engines, not only 40years old crap... For my 40year crap(ford 2.3t) its ok, but for daily 20years old crap(1.7 vct, soon supercharged i hope) it is useles sh** if i can use both...
happy birthday madam

Today, as we raise our glasses in her honor, let u[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

+1, distributor is being used as crank position, s[…]

Dude, use whatever you think will work best, or wh[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there wa[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?