For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By evo_lucian
noisymime wrote:
alexander.malerbakken wrote:I'm in the process of purchasing speeduino for my Subaru, any support for the 36-2-2-2 subaru trigger?
Someone was asking about this on Slack just the other day. It will likely be completed for the February firmware.
that was me. thanks for the effort I really appreciate it. I would also like to state that with this new decoder speeduino will be able to gain access to the subaru market which there is currently a void for affordable engine management
noisymime wrote:
alexander.malerbakken wrote:I'm in the process of purchasing speeduino for my Subaru, any support for the 36-2-2-2 subaru trigger?
Someone was asking about this on Slack just the other day. It will likely be completed for the February firmware.
That's awesome, i really enjoy tinkering with these projects and i'm learning a lot as i go. Speeduino looks like a good affordable next step up from piggybacks and things i've previously been playing with.
By Taïchy
Hi,
If you can add RENIX 42-2-2 wheel apparently used in some Jeep engine maybe some Volvo and in lot of Renault engine would be much appreciated... 8-)
If not possible, I project to try to code it myself (but maybe need of a thin help, because I'm not a great programer but very curious to learn more.) ... ;)
By noisymime
Taïchy wrote:Hi,
If you can add RENIX 42-2-2 wheel apparently used in some Jeep engine maybe some Volvo and in lot of Renault engine would be much appreciated... 8-)
If not possible, I project to try to code it myself (but maybe need of a thin help, because I'm not a great programer but very curious to learn more.) ... ;)
Have a pattern diagram at all?
By ktop
hello Josh,

I would like to ask for the toyota 24 tooth distributor to be added.
I've noticed that there is another thread for this, where you asking if there is interest for it.
If there is no work around with current setups, please add it. I have documentation for it and there was a lot of data on the other thread also.
This distributor is used by 4e (turbo and non turbo), 5e, 4a and possibly other engines that I forget. Application wise it's in a lot of older mid-range toyota models like Starlet (all), Corolla's, Avensis (some) etc

thanks a lot for this and very very nice job!
By Taïchy
noisymime wrote:
Taïchy wrote:Hi,
Have a pattern diagram at all?
Thanks Josh for all works you do !
I don't find pattern nowhere but I can draw it if you are interested ?
By evo_lucian
ktop wrote:hello Josh,

I would like to ask for the toyota 24 tooth distributor to be added.
I've noticed that there is another thread for this, where you asking if there is interest for it.
If there is no work around with current setups, please add it. I have documentation for it and there was a lot of data on the other thread also.
This distributor is used by 4e (turbo and non turbo), 5e, 4a and possibly other engines that I forget. Application wise it's in a lot of older mid-range toyota models like Starlet (all), Corolla's, Avensis (some) etc

thanks a lot for this and very very nice job!
that would have to be the 24+1 trigger, since the 24 teeth by itself would be useless

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?