Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By ElDominio
And another question:

For the Toyota 36-2+3, could I for example, take the Misssing Tooth code, basically clone it, and add a counter and/or condition to ignore the next two triggers?

Some Toyotas use a 36-2 + 1, but when they started using VVT they started using +3 instead, but I'm sure they can run just fine on only one tooth. Is this possible? (I like asking beforehand, just to make sure)
By LAN-Opfer
noisymime wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:42 am
That's fine then, there has been an option added recently for fixed cranking timing on decoders such as this, so I can implement that. I'd forgotten that the 2 cylinders aren't 180 degrees apart on these engines, so that should work fine.
Is this feature already implemented? Which menu item must be selected?
By noisymime
LAN-Opfer wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:50 am
noisymime wrote:
That's fine then, there has been an option added recently for fixed cranking timing on decoders such as this, so I can implement that. I'd forgotten that the 2 cylinders aren't 180 degrees apart on these engines, so that should work fine.
In the 'Cranking Settings' dialog, if the trigger pattern you've got selected supports in, the option is called 'Fix cranking timing with trigger'
By LAN-Opfer
noisymime wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 pm
LAN-Opfer wrote:
noisymime wrote:
Can you explain that a little? The ECU is given a signal at 122 degrees, 90 degrees and 10 degrees before TBD. A distinction between cylinders one and two can not be made (not necessary with waste spark and single point injection) because the trigger wheel is mounted on the crankshaft. The ignition timing is 10 degrees before TBD for low speeds and at 28 degrees before TBD for high speeds.
Which decoder must be selected?
In the 'Cranking Settings' dialog, if the trigger pattern you've got selected supports in, the option is called 'Fix cranking timing with trigger'
By LAN-Opfer
noisymime wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 pm
LAN-Opfer wrote:
noisymime wrote:
Sorry for wrong quote - I hope now it is correct
Can you explain that a little? The ECU is given a signal at 122 degrees, 90 degrees and 10 degrees before TBD. A distinction between cylinders one and two can not be made (not necessary with waste spark and single point injection) because the trigger wheel is mounted on the crankshaft. The ignition timing is 10 degrees before TBD for low speeds and at 28 degrees before TBD for high speeds.
Which decoder must be selected? Is it "Basic Distributor"? Will the ECU ignore two of the three signals per revolution or will it use them to synchronize?
By 126p
mmonsterski wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:43 am
I'm using 2cyl engine from Fiat 126p with nanoplex ignition. It using unusual wheel (GMP means TDC):
https://postimg.org/image/3xkinbnel/
I will be very pleased If i could use it as trigger source for speeduino.
Any progress on this?
I'm also working on conversion of my Fiat 126p to speeduino, fuel injection only.
Maybe 126p is not popular, but the engine was used also in Fiat 500.
How to connect and configure 126p Nanoplex sensor?
By fram
Hey welcome 126p

i'm on my way to put a speeduino and of course injection instead of carb. into my old Fiat 500.
(i'm currently in progress to rebuild a 650cc from a 126p for this ;) )

I guess you need to considere a trigger wheel 60-2, instead of the nanoplex wheel. (But you can use your current VR sensor.)
By 126p
I don't think that 60-2 is necessary.
In this thread there was an answer for Nanoplex decoder request:
noisymime wrote:
So I thought that someone have worked it out.
Ignition only system. No TPS

I cant seem to find anything specific about this b[…]

From my testing the code the higher the number pu[…]

Thanks for the information! Looks like 36-2-2-2 sh[…]

Idle Up Delay

I would like to introduce a delay between idle u[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?