For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By SethMains
I would like to introduce a delay between idle up and the output. I use idle-up to control my A/C, but it stalls my engine most of the time. This seems like an easy thing to add but I'm no programmer :)
By theonewithin
Idle up is an input not an output?

Also you can use a programmable output to do anything you like based on almost anything.
By dazq
SethMains wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 am I would like to introduce a delay between idle up and the output. I use idle-up to control my A/C, but it stalls my engine most of the time. This seems like an easy thing to add but I'm no programmer :)
I think what you need is an output setup to activate your a/c after the idleup pin is active and the rpm has risen by an amount above normal idle, perhaps 100-200rpm?
That way the output will remain off until the engine has had a chance to the increase rpm caused by the idleup input trigger.
It will also mean the AC will be switched off if the rpm drops too low , thus preventing a stall condition.
By SethMains
dazq wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:21 pm
SethMains wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 am I would like to introduce a delay between idle up and the output. I use idle-up to control my A/C, but it stalls my engine most of the time. This seems like an easy thing to add but I'm no programmer :)
I think what you need is an output setup to activate your a/c after the idleup pin is active and the rpm has risen by an amount above normal idle, perhaps 100-200rpm?
That way the output will remain off until the engine has had a chance to the increase rpm caused by the idleup input trigger.
It will also mean the AC will be switched off if the rpm drops too low , thus preventing a stall condition.
This could work, but the way the Megasquirt firmware does it is much easier:

Here they have a delay option and a min RPM option, I'd like to see something like that in the next release :)

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?