Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Yachtsman
cx500tc wrote: And that's not relevant to this thread topic since this is about Speeduino.
In a way it is. Other people with other flavours of Linux will see the same thing. I want them to be fore armed when they download stuff.
By RichCreations
Yachtsman wrote:
cx500tc wrote: And that's not relevant to this thread topic since this is about Speeduino.
In a way it is. Other people with other flavours of Linux will see the same thing. I want them to be fore armed when they download stuff.
No, this is not a bug, nor issue with speeduino, nor a linux issue (as there are options to open these files). If anything it is user error.
By TonySandberg
Hi, I have a problem that I can not find the reason for.Duty stops at 24.5 and never gets over it. Limmit is set at 95%.This is a TBI unit with 2 fuel injectors with P & H circuit. 8cylinder, 4 squirts, alternating, basic trigger.I have reviewed all the settings I can find and even my circuits without result.I connected an MS for tests and dutyn went up to 95% (may increase fuel pressure a little )
Anyone who has any idea?
Last edited by TonySandberg on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By theonewithin
Should start your own thread instead of bring a 2 year old one back from the dead...

I can't see anything jumping out at me being wrong.

Tried reloading the firmware? Running latest firmware?
By noisymime
TonySandberg wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:40 pm Sorry new to this forum stuff and dident now what i was doing :-)
Definitely start a new thread and include both your tune and a log file of the issue happening. Not much we can tell without those things.
Hi,

since I use the new Firmware, I noticed that my Flatshift - Quickshifter funktion makes some trubble, because the pullup resistor seems to be off. In the Init.ino there is only a check for launchEnabled to set the pullup resistor. For testing I set Launch ON and I have no problems with the clutch signal (LOW).

Thanks
Tripple-F wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 am since I use the new Firmware, I noticed that my Flatshift - Quickshifter funktion makes some trubble, because the pullup resistor seems to be off. In the Init.ino there is only a check for launchEnabled to set the pullup resistor. For testing I set Launch ON and I have no problems with the clutch signal (LOW).
With the pullup enabled in TunerStudio and set for the correct input pin, check to verify the Launch input tests high at ±5V, indicating the pullup is active. If no joy, please start a new thread for this issue.

David
By Tripple-F
Hi David,

yes I can do additional. But for me it works, if I disable the IF part for the pullup in init-ino file, like it was coded in older versions when this part where in utils.ino without " if(configPage6.launchEnabled > 0)"
Code: Select all
  // if(configPage6.launchEnabled > 0) disabled, because flatshift is not checked FH-15.10.2019
  //{
    if (configPage6.lnchPullRes == true) { pinMode(pinLaunch, INPUT_PULLUP); }
    else { pinMode(pinLaunch, INPUT); } //If Launch Pull Resistor is not set make input float.
  //}

By PSIG
Perhaps others can post their solutions. The new code seems to work fine (tests +5V on input pin when set to Low) for my Launch Control without code modifications. :?:

David

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?