Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
Hi,

I just updated to new firmware 202103 and directly the trigger fail to sync. Previously was running on 202012 and it is fine, I was able to run the engine fine (some others issue i had with ignition tuning I think it is not firmware related perhaps) But the car runs fine.

After the update the trigger directly not working at all. I had no idea why but i reverted back to the previous firmware and it fired up as usual.
How many cylinder is selected on your tune file?
In the new 03.2021 firmware, a new feature is present to distinguish between Subaru H4 or H6 trigger wheels that are apparently differents even if both are 36-2-2-2.
At line 3332 of decoder.ino, there is an "if -- else if" that check the number of cylinders if it is 4 or 6 therefore, this trigger wheel could not work anymore if it is mounted on another engine than 4 or 6 cylinders.
From my point of view those two trigger wheels should not be linked each other and should not depend on cylinder number.
marcus4 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:38 am How many cylinder is selected on your tune file?
In the new 03.2021 firmware, a new feature is present to distinguish between Subaru H4 or H6 trigger wheels that are apparently differents even if both are 36-2-2-2.
At line 3332 of decoder.ino, there is an "if -- else if" that check the number of cylinders if it is 4 or 6 therefore, this trigger wheel could not work anymore if it is mounted on another engine than 4 or 6 cylinders.
From my point of view those two trigger wheels should not be linked each other and should not depend on cylinder number.
The reason for being linked to each other is that while they may be the same tooth pattern, the math is actually different to determine output timing.

An additional option should be added for 3 cylinder engines using the pattern instead of doing it as 3 different patterns when they are all the same.

It's just the way everything is calculated in the back end.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?