Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By joelee073
Anyone having issues with the connection stability while using usb or bluetooth? I've had issues with the newest and previous firmware where it would connect and run for 5-10 minutes and then go offline. I'll have to restart Tunerstudio for it to reconnect for it to happen in another 5-10 minutes.

I'm using the same laptop with TunerStudio with Megasquirt with no connection issues.
By pazi88
joelee073 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:07 am Anyone having issues with the connection stability while using usb or bluetooth? I've had issues with the newest and previous firmware where it would connect and run for 5-10 minutes and then go offline. I'll have to restart Tunerstudio for it to reconnect for it to happen in another 5-10 minutes.

I'm using the same laptop with TunerStudio with Megasquirt with no connection issues.
Not really. I have had the speeduino connected to the PC like days without any problems.
By joelee073
theonewithin wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:38 am Look at power saving options of the laptop on the USB ports.
Looks like I had the USB selective suspend setting active. I'll try it disabled and see if it makes a difference but it works fine with my Megasquirt.
By joelee073
Still disconnects on my desktop with USB and the power saving setting disabled. Granted it's only the Arduino mega without the UA4C board since that's in my car. I do have the Reset pin pulled high as per the UA4C diaghram.
By joelee073
NickZ wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 am if it has a CH340 USB chip, try a short USB cable, i have found long cables tend to drop out regularly.
The board is the Elegoo Mega with the Atmel Mega16u2 chip.
By joelee073
pazi88 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:32 am
NickZ wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 am if it has a CH340 USB chip, try a short USB cable, i have found long cables tend to drop out regularly.
And have the proper driver that has non-english installer. The one that comes automatically with windows, is know to have problems.
Have the name of that driver or a link? If I load a different type of sketch into the same Mega and open the Serial Monitor, the serial stream can run forever without a glitch.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?