Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
Hello, what is correct way to update firmware? Lets say first step to upload firmware with speedyloader ant what correct way to upload old tune to new firmware? I get warnings for some mismatch, I think is normal, but I always get similar results in required fuel table, newer what was in old tune, what is the problem? Even if I open different base tunes I always get 350cc engine size and random injector size.
Attachments
requiredfuel1.png
requiredfuel1.png (26.44 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Those values aren't saved in tune at mega. Only req. fuel is, which is actually used. Others are just used by TS to calculate req. fuel.

But correct way to upgrade is just to apply new Firmware. Connect with TS and apply new ini there. And that should be it. But it's good practice to just in case, go through all the settings and also check that possible new features have sensible values to start with.
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:27 am Those values aren't saved in tune at mega. Only req. fuel is, which is actually used. Others are just used by TS to calculate req. fuel.

But correct way to upgrade is just to apply new Firmware. Connect with TS and apply new ini there. And that should be it. But it's good practice to just in case, go through all the settings and also check that possible new features have sensible values to start with.
I often create a new project in TS if I'm doing a firmware upgrade, especially if it's a leap of several versions. It means you can keep the old project in a sensible state if you have to revert the firmware for any reason, and the project history doesn't get too complicated.

After creating a new project, the first time you connect to the ECU, you can tell TS to use the tune from the ECU. It'll download it and your new project should then match your old one. You can then upgrade the firmware, reconnect to the ECU using the new project, accept any errors (quite common for them to be some conversion issues) and go through and check and update all of the settings. You *must* check every setting after a firmware upgrade because sometimes new features will be defaulted to inappropriate values, old features may have changed in some way, or in some cases settings may not be defaulted at all (coolant based advance/retard I'm looking at you!).

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?