Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Vinicius Godoy
i have two identically boards, but one of it doesnt work ignition output, with the same arduino! i have changed c11 and c12, tc4424, and r24 r23 r30 and r29, i have configured ignition to sequential mode, but the leds don’t blink! somebody have an idea, what may be happening
By PSIG
I would test the outputs with a meter or 'scope, in order to first verify if it is an output issue or an indicator issue. Narrow the search.

David
By Vinicius Godoy
theonewithin wrote:Getting RPM in Tunerstudio?
yes rpm in tuner studio ok
PSIG wrote:I would test the outputs with a meter or 'scope, in order to first verify if it is an output issue or an indicator issue. Narrow the search.

David
Yes outputs tested and nothing, i believe the problem is in other area causing this problem
Because i dont have signal on the arduino pins responsible by ignition
By theonewithin
Sounds like a short on the circuit if you don't get an output from the Arduino when it is installed.

Make sure all your solder joints are clean and no bridges anywhere.

Double check all items are installed correct (polarity correct).

A high resolution photo of your board is useful if you upload it. There are people here who are very good at spotting a fault.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?