Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Seke
Hello,

I have been struggling with this problem for the last couple of weeks. At low load my engine is misfiring and stuttering. It does not matter if I am running rich or lean, how I am changing the ignition and so on.. Always the same behaviour.

When on load the engine works great! Feels like good power and no stuttering at ALL!

It is a m52b28 turbo engine with Pazi88 PCB. It was running great with my old engine but with my new build I have some problems and my question is then, is it something obvious Speeduino hardware problem that can cause this? Will a bad IGT give me these problems?

/Andreas
By Seke
hm.. I checked the timing yesterday and the squares is perfectly aligned when placing a steel ruler on top.
By Seke
If the case is that i missed to first tooth on the vanos, would it be possible that it could cause this?
By Seke
pazi88 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:47 pm No it doesn't use cam trigger at all.
I am aware of that, but was thinking about if a incorrect installation of the vanos could be a problem. But probably not, have not even enabled VVT.
By CEK Garage
I should explain why I am asking. I have seen similar symptoms when I converted a car from the stock injectors to larger injectors with a different opening time.
By roady
CEK Garage wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:50 am I should explain why I am asking. I have seen similar symptoms when I converted a car from the stock injectors to larger injectors with a different opening time.
You should listen to this guy...CEK has made made some very informative speeduino videos on his youtube channel. :D
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?