For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By PSIG
So, I hop-on and see a new post today. It's mine. I made it in August, but it is now dated today, and no other posts or edits since then. :? :?: This is yet another of several little odd things that isn't a big deal by itself, but must make one wonder what else is different, changed, or corrupted that we don't know about. Any ideas what's up with this and if it's a potential indicator of bigger issues?

David
By cx500tc
PSIG wrote:So, I hop-on and see a new post today. It's mine. I made it in August, but it is now dated today, and no other posts or edits since then. :? :?: This is yet another of several little odd things that isn't a big deal by itself, but must make one wonder what else is different, changed, or corrupted that we don't know about. Any ideas what's up with this and if it's a potential indicator of bigger issues?

David
Not sure if I can do anything about it, but PM the link to that post to me?
By cx500tc
As a thought though, perhaps someone replied to it, which would bump it up, but then deleted their reply...?
By cx500tc
At the bottom of the post:
"Last bumped by benyps on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:10 pm."

Been looking but can't figure out how "bumped" happened.
By PSIG
No. Any bump, new post, or other action would not change the POSTED date and time of my August post which now reads as posted 19 Nov 2016 13:10. I highlighted that fact in the screen capture. I do not know what else in this or other posts has or may have changed. Let me know if I should ask more specific questions.

David
By PSIG
cx500tc wrote:At the bottom of the post:

Hmm. Yes, that is weird, and I saw that. And even stranger that it no longer says "1:10 pm", but "13:10". How did that change?

David
By cx500tc
PSIG wrote:
cx500tc wrote:At the bottom of the post:

Hmm. Yes, that is weird, and I saw that. And even stranger that it no longer says "1:10 pm", but "13:10". How did that change?

David
1:10 PM and 13:10 are the same, just in 12 hour and 24 hour format, respectively. It's homing to your time zone, so ... maybe there's a phpBB thing going on?

I mean, I noticed that the text editor windows have a lot more options....
By zomesi
PSIG wrote:No new posts, no editing (by me). It simply appeared today at the top of the "Active Topics" listing with a new date on my old post.
<viewtopic.php?f=19&t=687&sid=9c49f4692e ... 100#p11830>
PostDateChange.png
i think its not important but its my topic,and last night i deleted first pictures because it doesnt show up-and wanted to upload them again but coludnt find the pics.just saying,maybe thats the problem?!

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?