For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By PSIG
Cool. And good to know there is no corruption or other issue from this oddity. Thanks for checking on it.
8-)
David

PS: I already checked for "bump" capability, and it is not available in my tools list even as 'last poster', but it seems beny's post mods invoked something to cause it. Does anyone else have a "bump" button?
By noisymime
Bump button should only appear on topics that you created I think. It's down the bottom when you're in that topic.
By PSIG
OK, whatever, and I don't think it's important. I created this thread, and I am/have been last poster, and do not have/had any form of "bump" button I can find. It would be handy to know if we had one somehow; but again, it's not that important (to me anyway). I would think if previous posts were auto-bumped due to mods like Beny did, that Yachtsman's thread would be full of bump indicators. :lol:

David
By RichCreations
PSIG wrote:OK, whatever, and I don't think it's important. I created this thread, and I am/have been last poster, and do not have/had any form of "bump" button I can find. It would be handy to know if we had one somehow; but again, it's not that important (to me anyway). I would think if previous posts were auto-bumped due to mods like Beny did, that Yachtsman's thread would be full of bump indicators. :lol:

David
replying and deleting the reply, did not have any effect
By RichCreations
noisymime wrote:Bump button should only appear on topics that you created I think. It's down the bottom when you're in that topic.
I see no bump button in my ford 200 topic...
By noisymime
There's some weird criteria for it. There has to have been a certain number of days since the last post etc.

FWIW, it should appear on the little action menu at the bottom of a thread:
By dazq
I just looked at my gpio post which ahmmm hasnt been updated since sept and as noisymime said there is a bump option in that toolset at the bottom next to post reply.
By noisymime
I am tempted to disable the feature anyway as it doesn't serve much purpose (You could just post another message...) and it is really bizarre the way it changes post dates. I don't think anyone would really miss it.
By cx500tc
noisymime wrote:I am tempted to disable the feature anyway as it doesn't serve much purpose (You could just post another message...) and it is really bizarre the way it changes post dates. I don't think anyone would really miss it.
+1 that idea.

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?